Hello my lovelies (-:
I was recently nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by the extremely talented blogger at Raindrops and Poetry (check her out www.raindropsandpoetry.wordpress.com). Once you get nominated, you not only have to nominate some new bloggers, but also have to post 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions about yourself, and give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
11 Facts about me:
1) I am a green tea addict and I love matcha flavoured desserts. Green tea is just so addictive and I heard it helps with losing weight too. I love the person who discovered tea you must be the most important person on earth.
2) I am absolutely terrified of horror or gore movies. I get so terrified I wouldn’t be able to live normally for days.
3) I love singing, music and art. My dream is to be a singer/emcee. I just love expressing myself through singing and speech.
4) I have a penchant for travelling. I love exploring new places, trying new food, experience different cultures and I dream of travelling the world.
5) I like spontaneous guys people in general.
6) I’m a social butterfly and I love meeting new people and hearing their individual stories. However, it takes time for me to be very comfortable with somebody.
7) I love fashion and dressing to impress, sadly I don’t have the finances to support my excessive shopping habit.
8) I am the kind of girl that would like to go on dates where I can just have long talks over drinks (especially alcohol).
9) My favourite colour is lime green and turquoise, generally shades of blue, green & ocean colours.
10) I find joy in interacting and helping underprivileged and disabled people.
11) I love speaking and interacting/socializing with people. I dream to have a career which includes both of this.
Questions and Answers:
1) If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
It would be to clone myself so that I can be in two places at once. My parents can see my clone studying at home, when actually I am clubbing or going out with my friends.
2) When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
The last time I cried in front of another person was when my father scolded me for piercing my tragus. The last time I cried by myself (not including crying during a really sad movie) was when I received my report book and it turned out really disappointing.
3) If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
My future; I want to know who I’ll be in the future so I can start working towards that and not go the wrong way.
4) What story does your family always tell about you?
I wouldn’t know, really, maybe they tell stories about me behind my back.
5) What do you do when you’re nervous?
I literally just stone on the spot. I just stand still and visualize all the things that could go wrong and pray to God it’ll turn out well.
6) What do you miss most about being a kid?
The carefree life; when all I worried about was what I want to eat for the next meal, and how I am going to collect more stickers for my sticker collection.
7) When did you start your blog?
April 30th 2014.
8) What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
I am proud that I broke of from my habit of biting my nails. My best friend from primary school did it so I thought it was cool but I regret it so much because now my nails are shorter than average.
9) What’s one thing you love about yourself?
I would say its the fact that I can easily get along with different and all types of people, and that I’m not afraid of speaking in public.
10) What’s one thing you hate about yourself?
It’s a long long list. I guess the one thing I hate the most is my height. I’m 5’0 (153cm) and I am always teased about my height.
11) What is your biggest fear?
That I’ll end up failing in life with a career I don’t enjoy and living alone with 10 cats.
Thank you so much for spending time to read this. I know that was a long, long post. But without further ado, here are my nominees (in no specific order). I adore you guys and y’all have been doing great job. (-:
Here are the questions I want you to answer:
1) What is the thing you love best about yourself?
2) What is the most embarrassing you did/happened to you before?
3) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
4) What is your favourite childhood memory?
5) When did you start your blog?
6) When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
7) What is your dream occupation when you were a kid?
8) If you had only one day left to live, what would you do?
9) If you were given a million dollars, what would you do with it?
10) What’s your favourite drink from Starbucks?
11) What’s the most exotic food you’ve tried before?
That’s all! Once again, congratulations to all the nominees!
Have a great day ahead ❤
Thank you so much, it is an honour, really. (-:
Pingback: Liebster Award Number Two – Questions | alesbianspeaks